F.A.Q. / FILE REQUIREMENTS
1. What type of files can I send to D'Anelli Printing & Publishing Co.?
2. What color mode should my files be?
3. What resolution should my file be?
4. How should I set up my bleed and crop marks?
5. Do you accept borders on jobs?
6. How should I set up my file for proper rotation?
7. How can I avoid transparency issues?
8. Should I send a proof or sample file?
9. What is overprint, and how can it ruin my file?
10. Can I submit multiple files in one document?
11. How should I set up a Spot UV job?
12. How can I set up a file for silver ink?
13. How can Pantone colors affect the way my job prints?
14. How can I make sure my blues do not come out purple?
15. How do I export a .pdf correctly?
16. How do I get a grayscale image in a CMYK document?
17. What is rich black and how can I get it?
18. Why does my business card crack around the edges?
20. Why is there cracking on my scoring job?
21. What is 4D Prints and how do I set it up?